Jewellery can be a great way to add class and sophistication to your daily look. If you are a jewellery enthusiast and in search of the perfect Men’s Jewellery box, then this article is for you. There are a number of jewellery storage boxes available in the market which can be chosen according to your preference. In other words, there are enough models in the market to complement different kinds of tastes. Here is a detailed description of different types of jewellery boxes available in the market which will guide you in making an informed decision:
Why jewellery box?
Jewellery box is a great way to protect your expensive jewellery from getting scratched. It also helps you in storing the jewellery in an organized manner. These boxes also add to the beauty of your wardrobe or the dressing table. These boxes, as stated above, can be a handy way to store the jewellery, especially when travelling from one place to the other.
Types of jewellery boxes
- Keepsakes- These are the boxes which are highly decorative and usually have one compartment, i.e. they are smaller in size. They are made to catch the eyes in one go. They are an excellent choice for storing small items which have high sentimental value for the people. That’s the reason they are called keepsake boxes.
- Jewellery chest- They are comparatively very large in size. They also have multiple compartments with a specific use for a particular compartment. Usually, their top case comes with a hinged lid which might also contain a mirror. These jewellery chests are an excellent option for not only to store for expensive jewellery but also for giving an antique look to the house. Another variation of jewellery chests is jewellery armoires. They have many compartments and multiple drawers. They are also available with extra padding so that there is no damage to the jewellery. These armoires are available in all sizes, shapes and heights. These armoires have special hooks which are apt for hanging your necklaces, bracelets and chains. This also ensures that your jewellery does not get entangled.
- Wall jewellery boxes- As the name suggests, these safe deposit boxes are hung on the wall and are readily available in all sizes, shapes and designs. These boxes themselves are equipped with different compartments and are perfect for storing all types of jewellery in one box. They are quite similar to jewellery armoire but just much smaller or slimmer in size. They are also equipped with a mirror on the opening door. They are perfect for people who like trying on a different kind of jewellery before deciding the right one.
- Travel jewellery cases- These boxes consist of small pockets or hooks and big compartments perfect for packing jewellery which can be carried with you to different places. They also come in all size, shapes and designs. These cases allow you to take a limited number of jewellery which is perfect for travelling. But before buying such cases, it is advisable that one closely monitors the material such cases are made of so that you get the best case and good value for your money.
- Musical Jewel boxes- This is a unique type of box for storing your jewellery. When these boxes are open, they play music as the name suggests. Also, some of them have a ballerina or some other figurine to spin or dance on the music. They are usually preferred as gifts, especially for children. These boxes are really small in size but are highly decorative and unique
These are just some of the jewellery storage boxes, and there are many other kinds of boxes such as ring box perfect for storing different types of rings. Similarly, we have watch boxes, wooden carved jewel boxes, valet boxes and many others. These boxes can be chosen according to your needs and purpose.